jueves, 22 de julio de 2010

Everyday, one step closer to the abyss. Cada día un paso más hacia el abismo.


Everyday, one step closer to the abyss
caused by your sentences
full of moans and desires.


Everyday, I want more and more your touch,
to touch you,
to taste, to kiss, to lick each other
every corner of our bodies, leaving nothing,
all moisture, all panting ...


I want you to ride me in a thousand different ways,
to bite me into a thousand places,
that you scream in a thousand ways.


Sex to the fourth power,
try to control it, if you can,
It is long ago since I gave up .


Everyday, one step closer to the abyss
caused by your voice
and the strange idea of recognizing each other.


Each night , more eager to have you near me
so that we never stop,
Up / Down
inside / outside
once, and another and another,
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
my nipples are hard, they are calling you
Can you hear them?
Move it, push it, I wait for you,
I get you, you get me ... ... ... ... ... ...
Oiuij Djhfhigiyqgficjhskcn

Everyday, one step closer to the abyss.

---------------------------------------------------------


Cada día un paso más hacia el abismo
que provocan tus frases
llenas de gemidos y deseos.
Cada día más ganas de que me toques,
de tocarte,
de saborearnos, besarnos, lamernos,
cada rincón del cuerpo, sin dejar nada,
todo humedad, todo jadeos…
Quiero que me cabalgues de mil maneras diferentes,
que me muerdas en mil sitios,
que grites de mil formas.
Sexo elevado a la cuarta potencia,
intenta controlar tú si puedes,
yo hace tiempo que me di por vencida.
Cada día un paso más hacia el abismo
que provoca tu voz
y la extraña idea de reconocernos.
Cada noche más ganas de tenerte cerca
para que no paremos,
arriba/abajo
dentro/fuera
una vez, y otra, y otra más,
uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mis pezones ya están duros, te están llamando
¿puedes oirlos?
Muevete, empuja, te espero,
Te recibo, me recibes………………
Djhfhigiyqgficjhskcn oiuij

Cada día un paso más hacia el abismo.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario